SQL Consulting team
We are experts at SQL Server database administration, performance tuning and database optimization to maximize your company's productivity. In our team we have MS SQL MVP consultant and our highest experience person has 26 years of database solutions. We are located in central NJ and provide MS SQL consulting solutions all over the USA.
We provide SQL Consulting services and develop a range of database solutions that are categorized as follows:
- Database Development Services
- Database Administration and Maintenance Services
- MS SQL Database Trouble-shooting
- Database-optimization and performance scalability
- Database design while using Data modeling tool such as: xCase
- Custom Reports using MS SQL report services
- SSIS SQL Server Integration Services Development
Call us now for our SQL consulting team for a free consultation at: 732-536-4765
Our MS SQL consulting firms provides top of the line Database Development and Remote DBA Services for the Microsoft SQL Server platform. Our expertise in custom SQL Server Development /Administration is the result of 12 years of experience in MS SQL Server and 30 years over all in software development.
Our SQL consulting firm consist of a team of professionals who can provide exceptional database development and administration support for all major versions of MS SQL Server such as: SQLServer 6.5, SQLServer 7, SQLServer 2000, SQLServer 2005, SQLServer 2008, MS SQL 2012, MS SQL 2014 and MS SQL 2016.
Services that we provide:
- Database Support Services
- Database QA/Testing Services
- Database Business Intelligence Services
- Specialize in Search for People, using optimized stored procedures
- Fuzzy Logic Implementation
- Data Cleansing - Remove Duplicate Records while using MS SQL server
- MS SQL Database trouble shooting
- Maintain your company's database
- SQL data migration
We also provide cost effective database solutions which translates into improved performance for your mission critical applications.
Our SQL Consulting team is experienced DBA/Developers to ensure top performance for your database systems which results in increased productivity, lower overhead costs and increase in revenues.
SQL Server projects
Our SQL consulting team has worked in several development projects that covers creating a detailed database design with solid naming conventions, preparing detailed/exhaustive database documents following corporate standards, optimizing and tuning poorly performing queries/stored procedures and UDFs. We ensure smooth database upgrades and high availability of your database.
Migrate to MS SQL from different databases:
Our consulting firm will help you to migrate your old or slow database into MS SQL 2012 and improve your data performance by thousands of times.
See data migration services that our MS SQL consulting firm provides:
- Migrate to MS SQL from MySQL
- Migrate to MS SQL from Visual FoxPro tables
- Migrate to MS SQL from MS Access database
- Export your Excel spread sheets into MS SQL database
- Export your CSV files into MS SQL database
Deploy Microsoft SQL Server
Our Consulting firm provides knowledgeable Microsoft Solution Engineers to assist your organization to deploy Microsoft SQL Server products and technologies.
Specializes in Microsoft Database solutions
Our consulting firm focuses on architecting, deploying, and mentoring your Senior IT staff. Our Microsoft SQL Server consulting team provides solutions using Microsoft best practices.
We support and understand the needs of small and well-funded startups companies, while having the experience and expertise of supporting the most demanding enterprise clients. No matter the size of your organization, from 10 users to 10,000, our MS SQL Consulting firm can develop solution that meets your requirements.
We can assign in a moment notice Our Sql Server Consultant USA to handle your SQL database optimization requirements or several SQL server Consultants USA in case of a more critical situation to be resolved immediately.
Call us for our SQL Consultants for a free consultation at: 732-536-4765
Go Back to Our: Main Blog
Written by: Doron Farber - The Farber Consulting Group, Inc