Alpha AnyWhere As a Software Development Engine:
Alpha AnyWhere is a software development solution design to speed up the custom software development process. The Farber Consulting Group Inc. has experience with Alpha AnyWhere software development is a solution that was designed to help developers to quickly come up with an app as a prototype and a solution that makes sense to the client. This way we created the contract manager for Avis Car Rental contract manager which is used in 30 locations in NJ USA.
We have also used it to develop accounting and payroll systems for school districts in NJ and to create an accounting system for a non-profit organization (just to name a few of our big projects). The development engine is incredibly powerful when it comes to designing mobile applications, so the “anywhere” part of the development engine name is very fitting.
Application developers across just about every sector are using Alpha AnyWhere, as you can see from the diverse software we have developed with this tool. Some of the crucial features that make this development engine so useful include the ability to speed the web and mobile development processes as well as data modeling, source control, compatibility testing, and more.
If your software needs to be information-driven, an Alpha AnyWhere developer can help your users to generate custom reports, validate data against a database, handle your inventory control needs, or sales inquiries, perform risk analysis, setup auto-responder emails or text messages, and the like.
From desktop software to web applications to mobile apps, Alpha AnyWhere is designed to be deployed under any circumstances. Even the application interface is customizable, so your Alpha AnyWhere software development team can have their own presets to speed up the process even more without sacrificing the quality of the product.
Why The Farber Consulting Group Inc. Uses Alpha AnyWhere?
Alpha AnyWhere is our preferred development platform. When clients want proprietary software to control workflow or to handle business accounting, you need custom software. Off the shelf applications can’t meet the specific needs of modern businesses to provide the competitive advantage you can get from custom software development. From retail chains to construction contractors to financial companies, any business can benefit from custom software designed using this powerful development tool.
I first become an Alpha Five developer (the previous name of Alpha AnyWhere) in 2011 when we decided to search for a new way to rapidly develop applications for our clients. It wasn’t long after we made contact with the company on LinkedIn that I received a call from the owner. The funny thing is that I thought that he was just another sales person and tried to sell me his development software. That was quickly cleared up. It is still the primary software development tool that we use today.
How We Ended Up Developing the Avis Car Rental Contract Management Software?
Another interesting story is how we ended up using Alpha AnyWhere to develop the contract management software for 30 Avis locations in NJ (including Newark airport). They weren’t even looking for custom software development at the time. They were using C++ desktop software that was riddled with bugs and often failed at the worst possible moment.
They actually brought us in to fix their MySQL database, and we connected them to one of our remote database administrator to provide our sql consulting services, who was able to optimize their system. That’s when I informed the owner that we also offer custom software development and would be glad to help them with the contract management issues. Within a few months, we got the call to start on the project.
One major benefit of the Alpha AnyWhere software engine is its ability to work with multiple databases. On the Avis Car Rental project, that came in handy. We used MS SQL to deploy the replication feature, which copied data from the master server to the secondary server (slave).
MySQL database was not used anymore for this project. We thought that MS MS SQL database could be more beneficial for this project. A game changer for this project was the Ink control that Alpha AnyWhere introduced at the time. That control allowed their customers or their agents to sign on the monitor either with their fingers or with a mouse. The contracts and signatures were saved into the database as an SVG string. This way a report can be re-created on the fly right from the database as a PDF file and no need to save it in the hard disk.
The Primary Advantages of Alpha AnyWhere Software Development
Using the Alpha AnyWhere development engine, we can convert an MS Access desktop database to a web-based database that makes use of MySQL. This development engine allows us to combine our expertise in both custom software development and database design and management. Consider some additional benefits that come from the use of this development tool.
- Scalability – We can develop massive and complex applications with this development engine.
- Speed – The interface is a must for rapid application development. It allows us to hit deadlines that would otherwise be impossible.
- Features – Alpha AnyWhere has robust features to help us meet customer needs, and they are always adding more, consistently making this tool even more powerful.
- Mobile – The Alpha AnyWhere interface makes it simpler to develop mobile applications so that your new software is accessible from any place at any time.
- Offline – Development for mobile applications with a complete offline capability.
- Quality – The development is fast, but that doesn’t mean you lose function. Cross-platform development that allows for desktop, mobile, and web applications that all retain native-quality is essential in the modern business world.
- Multiple Databases Support – The back end can come from just about any database, although MS SQL and MySQL are the most popular.
- Affordability – Using Alpha AnyWhere allows us to offer effective business solutions at a lower cost. Plus, there is less cost in the amount of time that the project takes. And we all know that time is money in the business world.
- Small projects welcome – Small projects are usually not worth the time of a developer. However, Alpha AnyWhere speeds up the process to the point where we can work with smaller businesses on minor projects and keep them affordable for the client and worth the effort for our team.
- ROI – You get a better return on your investment because it is completed faster and cheaper, and you also get the benefits of an application that leads to more productive work at your company. It removes the headaches associated with many coding languages.
Get Your Alpha AnyWhere Software Development from the Pros:
The Farber Consulting Group Inc. has been using the Alpha AnyWhere software engine for years, and we keep up with all the updates to utilize every feature of this formidable development tool. Contact us today to learn how we can put our experience to work for you and provide your company with the custom software development that you need.