ERP Logs: The Crown Jewel of Your ERP CRM System
Prevent disagreements with customers and suppliers with an ERP Logs tracking tool that shows you what every user did and when he did it. It’s perfect for demonstrating a timeline of events to pacify disagreeing customers or even workers on the same team.
In big companies, where multiple users share the same software, arguments arise when something goes wrong and nobody wants to take responsibility.
When you have an ERP CRM system where customers and suppliers also use the system, they might not agree with your version of events. The trick is to prove your point without agitating your source of income.
We added a feature to our custom ERP Net platform that tracks all user changes to assist.
This feature is called Feed. It gives you a clear view of who has made changes, what those changes were, and when they were made.
You get a timeline view of everything inside your ERP System at a global level. To see changes made inside a specific entity or module inside your ERP system, you can navigate to the details page and see what happened inside that entity alone.
ERP Logs Resolve the Whodunnit:
When a mistake is made, the first reflex is to cover oneself. Rarely will an employee voluntarily come forward to admit that they are the reason something went wrong.
In your ERP System, where every function can have multiple users collaborating by using the system simultaneously, it’s hard to determine who exactly performed the operation that set things off course. Pointing the finger becomes easy, and finding the problem becomes hard.
Using the Feed Snapshot, you can see a snapshot of all the activity done in a sector of your ERP System on a given date. You can review the log of events and who initiated each one to see which specific action caused the problem, who took that action, and what needs to be done to fix it.
More Features that Come with ERP Customization:
Here’s a list of all the other features that come with the Feed:
- Customizable Filters: As a customizable ERP System, you don’t have to look at the log of events for a specific day. You can filter user changes based on criteria like user or module.
You can further customize your filters based on your specific needs. For example, you can set up a filter to view changes made by a specific team member during a specific period or changes made to a particular module by multiple users. This flexibility enables you to drill down user actions to track changes more accurately.
- Detailed Change Logs: The Feed provides detailed change logs for each entity, allowing you to view what was modified, added, or deleted. This level of granularity helps you understand the exact changes that were made, making it easy to track and verify updates.
- User-Friendly Interface: Our user-friendly interface makes everything intuitive and easy to use. You can easily navigate through the changes, apply filters, and view the results visually appealingly. This makes it simple to quickly find the information you need and stay updated on all the changes in your web app.
- Entity-Specific Views: The Feed is adaptable to different entity types, such as activities, customers, documents, contacts, and items. It provides specific views tailored to the unique attributes and characteristics of each part of your system. This allows you to review context-specific changes, making them efficient and relevant to your needs.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Promote collaboration among team members by providing a centralized location where changes made by different users can be tracked. Facilitate communication, accountability, and teamwork by enabling team members to review and follow up on each other’s updates easily.
- Historical Reference: The Feed acts as a historical reference, allowing you to review changes made on any given day. This is particularly useful for auditing purposes or for tracking changes over time. You can easily refer to previous dates and review the changes made, providing a comprehensive timeline of all modification
This can be vital in meeting regulatory standards, answering questions by government officials or regulators, or resolving disputes with suppliers and customers quickly and politely.
You now have a powerful and flexible tool inside your ERP System that empowers you to efficiently track, review, and manage the changes made in the various entities throughout your system. As a custom ERP solution, you can customize filters, detailed change logs, a user-friendly interface, entity-specific views, enhanced collaboration, and historical references to help you stay organized, informed, and in control of what’s happening throughout your business.